Lead Activation Book

How to turn your visitors into buyers

Find out how businesses improve their conversion rates by 50% when they shift from "generation-only" to a Lead Activation approach.

Employees Photo Placeholder

Lead Activation Book

How to turn your visitors into buyers

Find out how businesses improve their conversion rates by 50% when they shift from "generation-only" to a Lead Activation approach.

Employees Photo Placeholder

This e-book explores how Lead Activation can:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Remove barriers between online and offline channels
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Increase digital sales in complex services and products
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Build a 360º customer view
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Improve Contact Center productivity
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Overcome conversion challenges by industry
Employees Photo Placeholder

This e-book explores how Lead Activation can:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Remove barriers between online and offline channels
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Increase digital sales in complex services, products and scenarios
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Build a 360º customer view
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Improve Contact Center productivity
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Overcome conversion challenges by industry

A message from our CEO

When we started BySide, we explained that our work begins where most digital agencies end: while Lead Generation focuses on generating traffic and has a standard rate conversion of 2%, Lead Activation focuses on optimising the remaining 98% (yes, that is a significant number!). 

After more than 15 years of activity, we've found a way to do this in many sectors, from Telecom, to Banking and Retail, and now we can do it for your company as well. I encourage you to initiate your Lead Activation Journey and this e-book is a great first step.

Vítor Magalhães

CEO & Cofounder of BySide

A message from our CEO

When we started BySide, we explained that our work begins where most digital agencies end: while Lead Generation focuses on generating traffic and has a standard rate conversion of 2%, Lead Activation focuses on optimising the remaining 98% (yes, that is a significant number!). 

After more than 15 years of activity, we've found a way to do this in many sectors, from Telecom, to Banking and Retail, and now we can do it for your company as well. I encourage you to initiate your Lead Activation Journey and this e-book is a great first step.

Vítor Magalhães

CEO & Cofounder of BySide