BySide helps Telecom industry leaders to streamline their communications to a person to person level. Providing the data to better understand their clients and enabling personalised offers and customer support.
Advantages for Telecom
Accelerate sales in convergent markets
With BySide’s Lead Activation framework you will be able to accelerate your sales in a short period of time, be it in the B2C or B2B environment. Without the need for complex or expensive setups between our service and your contact centre you will be able to acquire new customers at a faster pace and retain the existing ones.
Personalised customer’s journey
Reach your customers with personalised approaches across multiple touchpoints and channels, including the contact centre. By having a clear view of your clients’ profiles: product preferences, previous purchases and preferred channels of communication, you can tailor your campaigns and align your digital efforts to match customer’s expectations and increase satisfaction and the chances of more sales.
All the insights you need in one place
With BySide Marketing Cloud and Cloud Contact Centre you can have a unifying view and control in real-time of all your campaigns and digital efforts in just one place. Keep track of data from the moment the visitor arrives on your website, until the contact request is made, and how the call centre distributes the calls according to the criteria that you defined, be it visitor information, call centre capacity or agent availability.
The Lead Activation Journey
1TRACKUnderstand who your clients are
There are three main types of visitors to telecom websites:
1) customers looking for service;
2) customers looking to buy something new;
3) people who are considering switching from the competition.
BySide helps you build these segments based on web and contact analytics, which are synchronised and exported from your CDP.
2QUALIFYScore your leads and avoid wasted opportunities
In assisted sales, which are very significant in the Telecom industry, the faster you reach your leads the higher the chance of a conversion. But if you have more leads than sales agents, how can you manage them efficiently? Use Lead Scoring to establish priorities, create scoring milestones within each segment, based on visit frequency and the number of previous contacts, to decide which leads are warmer and should be handled first.
3ENGAGECreate personalised campaigns for better results
Specific audiences should be targeted with personalised content based on previously gathered information and their level of qualification. This type of strategy can drive 50% more conversions than using standard content. By personalising specific touchpoints in real-time, each customer will be matched with the most appropriate offers, increasing the chances of conversion.
We are not focused on the 2% that everyone is fighting for, we are looking at the other 98% and developing strategies to help you convert them and make your investments pay off.
4CONVERTIncrease your sales and improve business results
Assisted sales play a large role in telecom, as clients need to engage with an agent before accepting long-term contracts. With BySide you can interact with your clients through different channels, which you can choose based on visitor profile, behaviour, or other contextual triggers. Call centre agents have real-time access to the user’s profile, allowing them to interact on a more personal level.
5ATTRIBUTEFine-tuned communication in an integrated world
Telecoms work with a wide variety of traffic management and lead generation providers. Make sure that you attribute all sales, including assisted sales, to the campaigns that have generated the lead. This is the only way to accurately calculate campaign ROI.
6NURTUREIncrease customer lifetime value and find new opportunities
The cycle is never over, because there are still opportunities in existing clients and unsuccessful first-time interactions. For those who are already clients, it is possible to reach them with Next Best Offers, based on customer data such as previous purchases and browsing interests. Those who aren’t clients can be put on a separate list to be targeted with specific recovery campaigns across different channels and touchpoints.
With more than 12 years of experience in the Telecom business, we know what works for your industry and we will share that knowledge with you.
We are always by your side to plan and execute your campaigns. We have a team of specialists to give you valuable insights that will transform your results.
BySide is the right partner for fast-paced scenarios. You can start in less than 24 hours! We privilege quick-win actions over long-term projects.
We believe in business-driven tools rather than tool-driven businesses. Integration over accumulation!
Brands winning with Lead Activation
Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail. Everyone is getting higher conversions rates with BySide.